Sunday 4 March 2012

A Leopard Called Audrey

Hello!

I've got another stamping mani today.  This one was also from the fall.  I had seen a lot of brightly coloured leopard print manis and despite its popularity I hadn't seen one done with For Audrey.  (I'm sure they exist, I just haven't seen them.)  Anyway, I thought it would look nice so I gave it a go.

I was really happy with how this turned out.

Base colour is China Glaze - For Audrey and leopard print is stamped using Konad Special Polish in Black and Bundle Monster plate BM-221.





I'm sorry all these pictures are "chicken-claw" looking.  I hadn't gotten the hang of posing with the bottle yet.

'Til next time,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. The leopard print does look great with For Audrey! I just got my first stamping plates including one with leopard print but my first attempts with it didn't turn out so well! I will have to practice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struggled with it for a while too then suddenly it just clicked. Try just stamping over and over again without the goal being completing a manicure.

      Thanks for commenting though. I'm glad you like the mani. I loved this combo myself. :)

      Delete

I read and try to respond to all comments. I really appreciate your feedback. If you need to contact me for any other reason, my email can be found under the 'Contact Me' tab in the link bar under the header.